• Linked and embedded files must be included with your composite file.
• Design must be sized and scaled to the overall product dimensions. We suggest creating at 100% of the actual size.
• Use CMYK colour space (U.S. Web Coated SWOP V2). This will assist with the predictability of results across all our media. Whenever possible, please assign a Pantone value.
• Convert all text to outlines (paths).
• Whenever possible, use Pantone values. This will ensure more accurate colour reproduction.
• Pantone colours should not be blended with process colour.
• Special effects such as drop shadows, overprinting, or transparencies should not be used as they may have an unexpected outcome.
• Low-resolution artwork should not be resized to meet our minimum requirements. Please send a hard copy that can be scanned.