Acceptable file types and file set up
Adobe Illustrator: up to and including CS6. Please save as (.ai), (.eps), or (.pdf).
Adobe Photoshop: up to and including CS6. Please save as (.psd) or (.tif) and preserve layers if possible.
- Linked and embedded files must be included with your composite file.
- The design must be sized and scaled to the overall product dimensions. We suggest creating at 100% of the actual size.
- Use CMYK colour space (U.S. Web Coated SWOP V2). This will assist with the predictability of results across all our fabrics.
- Whenever possible, please assign a Pantone value.
- Convert all text to paths.
- Whenever possible, use Pantone values. This will ensure more accurate colour reproduction.
- Pantone colours should not be blended with process colour.
- Special effects such as drop shadows, overprinting, or transparencies should not be used as they
could have an unexpected outcome.
- Low-resolution artwork should not be resized to meet our minimum requirements. Please send a hard copy that can be scanned.